PROMO CODE*: 7ESS14 min. order €150
PROMO CODE*: 8ESS14 min. order €300
PROMO CODE*: 9ESS14 min. order €600
Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Norway - Sweden Pass
From € 174
Reviews & ratings (3)
- Destinations: unlimited travel in Norway and Sweden.
- Seat reservation: Not included in the pass. Must be booked separately.
Book your Norway - Sweden Pass
|By checking this box, I certify that all selected parties will be travelling together.|| |
Eurail Norway - Sweden Pass
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in EUR.
1 to 10 pax
Child Children up to 4 travel free and those aged under 12 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior travellers aged 60 or over get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
Youth Travellers aged 12 to 25 get a discount.
1 to 10 pax
|4 days (within 2 months)||€||n/a n/a 232 197||n/a n/a 117 100||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 174 n/a|
|5 days (within 2 months)||€||n/a n/a 261 223||n/a n/a 132 113||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 197 n/a|
|6 days (within 2 months)||€||n/a n/a 293 250||n/a n/a 148 126||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 221 n/a|
|8 days (within 2 months)||€||n/a n/a 327 278||n/a n/a 165 141||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 246 n/a|
|10 days (within 2 months)||€||n/a n/a 362 308||n/a n/a 182 156||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a 272 n/a|
Offers unlimited travel on the national rail network of Norway and Sweden.
The Norway - Sweden Pass offers travel in Norway and Sweden. Let your sense of adventure run free, as if you were a Viking explorer a thousand years ago.
Who can getAny person living in a non-European country for more than 6 months can use the Norway - Sweden Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible to use it.
How to useValidation
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in one of the countries mentioned on the rail pass (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train (All parties must be present when validating a Saverpass).
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train, by the traveller, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
7:00 pm rule
The 7PM rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day. Make sure that the following conditions are respected:
- Your pass should be activated
- You should not have travelled by train prior to your boarding on the departure day
- Board a night train after 7:00 pm
- Arrive at your destination after 4:00 am on the next day
- The arrival date should be within the validity of the pass
If the conditions are not respected, then you have to enter the departure and arrival dates on your pass.
How to activate your pass?You must activate or validate your rail pass at the train station. A railway staff will write down the first and last day of validity on your pass and will stamp it. This procedure must be done before using your rail pass.Click on the link to view the features that are necessary to activate a Norway Sweden Pass.
Benefit from bonuses in selected countries and tailor-make your tour in Europe with Eurail Regional Pass. Hotels discount, reduced boat crossing, buses, museums... your Eurail Pass allows you a wide range of negotiated offers in 15 countries in Europe so that you will fully enjoy the journey!
The national railway company of Norway is NSB
A Eurail Pass valid for Norway is also valid for travel from Oslo to Gøteborg and from Oslo to Stockholm (Sweden) in direct border crossing trains
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
Color Line 50% discount (not on cabins)
- Hirtshals - Kristiansand
- Hirtshals - Larvik* * discount on day sailings only Norway +47 (0)81 500 811 Denmark +45 (0)99 561 977
DFDS Seaways 25% discount on all categories except Commodore class
- Copenhagen-Oslo Reservation at: www.dfdsseaways.com/railpass (subject to availability)
Fjord 1 Fylkesbaatane
- Flåm-Gudvangen: and all other tourist ferries, except car ferries
The Flåm Railway 30% discount
- Myrdal - Flåm
Nettbuss Møre AS 50% discount
Bus Åndalsnes - Ålesund
Veøy Buss AS 50% discount
Bus Åndalsnes - Molde
Railway museum Hamar admission free!!
The national railway company of Sweden is SJ
A Eurail Pass valid in Sweden is also valid on the following railway lines:
- Direct SJ trains to and from Copenhagen and Copenhagen Airport
- Direct border crossing trains from Göteborg and Stockholm to Oslo
- Arlanda Express
- DSB First
REDUCED BOAT CROSSINGS
Tallink Silja Oy 50% discount
- Riga (Latvia)-Stockholm: 50% discount
- Stockholm-Turku via Mariehamn: 50% discount
- Helsinki-Stockholm via Mariehamn: 50% discount
- Tallinn (Estonia)-Stockholm: 50% discount All discounts granted on the cabin category C-A. Port taxes are extra. Finland: +358(0)600 174 552 Sweden: +46(0)822 2140
Scandlines free transportation
- Helsingør - Helsingborg
Viking Line 50% discount
- Turku/Helsinki - Stockholm
Stena Line 20% discount ;;
- Frederikshavn - Göteborg
- Grenå - Varberg Denmark: +45 96 200 200 Sweden: +46 (0)31 704 0000
Destination Gotland special fare
- Oskarshamn-Visby (rail passes are valid on the bus from Berga to Oskarshamn)
Berlin Night Express: reduced fare for pass holders if the pass is valid in Sweden
- Malmö - Berlin, including the ferry crossing Sassnitz-Trelleborg (with compulsory reservation of a couchette or bed)
Veljekset Salmela free bus transportation
- Kemi/Tornio - Haparanda (Sweden)
Länstrafiken in Norrboten free transportation on county busses
- Haparanda - Luleå
Sveriges Järnvägsmuseum (Railway Museum), admission free
Gävle and Ängelholm www.banverket.se/jarnvagsmuseum
Norway is a delightful country of contrasts with mountains, valleys, forests and fjords. And the best way to see it is up close by train. Bring a picnic lunch, hike or relax and admire the scenery. And don’t forget to bring a camera, as this is picture-perfect countryside.
Reviews & ratings
Overall rating (3)
Overall appreciationExcellent 0% Very good 100% Average 0% Poor 0% Terrible 0%
"Easy and comfartable transport"Nicolaas d.
We travelled all of Norway and Sweden and what A pleasure it was to make use of this!! Comfortable, spacious, friendly staff, good speed! Great stuff!! Will definitely use it again! Value for money Convenience