Paris PassFrom € 78
- Attractions: over 50 of Paris’ museums, art galleries and monuments.
- Benefits: Save time and money, get free entry and special offers in Paris.
The Paris Pass offers you the most romantic city in the world, its attractions and shopping galleries at a bargain deal. From museums and monuments to urban transport and restaurants, the Paris Pass is dedicated to helping you make the most of Paris, whilst also allowing you save both time and money. The Paris Pass includes everything you will need for a great city break.
- Free entrance:
Benefit from free entry to over 50 of Paris’ world famous attractions, including the Louvre Museum, Arc of Triumph, Notre Dame, Palace of Versailles, Orsay Museum, Tropical Aquarium, Grevin Wax Museum etc. Get a free passage on Seine River Day Cruise with Bateaux Parisiens, Tour Maine-Montparnasse, Tenniseum of Roland Garros.
- Unlimited travel:
With a Paris Pass you will benefit from unlimited travel time on the Metro, buses, tramway and RER within central Paris.
- Free guidebook:
To make sure you do not to miss anything, use your free guidebook. It details useful information including maps and directions as well as great tips on how to make the most out of your trip.
- Special offers:
Benefit from discount and special offers at major stores, great deals at restaurants, a special free gift at one of France’s best perfumeries and even a free Cell Phone Rental.
How to activate the Paris Pass?
Once you have booked your Paris Pass on our website, you will receive a voucher by mail. You must exchange this voucher at a designated location, within 6 months from the date of purchase.
Voucher exchange location
Paris Pass Cultiva!
74 rue de Clery, 75002, Paris
Opening Times: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 15:30
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 10:00 - 13:00.
Closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Labour Day and Christmas Day.
Conditions of use
The Paris Pass is valid for a period of 2, 4 or 6 consecutive days
Child rate applies for children from 4 to 11 years old inclusive.
Youth rate applies for travellers from 12 to 17 years old inclusive.
- A. We recommend that you choose the Rail Protection Plan when travelling in Europe. It provides a compensation in the case of loss or theft when you are in Europe. Conditions apply. Visit our Contact us section to get more information about the Rail Protection Plan. Please note that the Rail Protection Plan is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- A. Simply enter 1 passenger on the request page. The results page will display 1-3 passenger rooms depending on what is available. When booking a room that has more than one bed, the compartment is shared.
- A. You can book early a ticket for Italo up to 70 days in advance. The earlier you book, the more likely you will get the lowest price. Italo tickets are can be book up to 3 days before your travel date.
- A. There are two options: Option 1 You can select a Single compartment for 1 of the passengers and select a Double compartment for the 2 remaining passengers. Option 2 You can select 3 Single compartments, each will need to be requested on the website separately having 1 passenger on each reservation.
- A. No, there are no student discounts. Discounts are offered to youth travelers instead. A youth traveler is any traveler who is 25 years of age or younger.
- A. First class on the Talgo 200 offers large, comfortable reclining seats, friendly staff to serve you drinks and light snacks at your seat and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat. Second class on the Talgo offers generous legroom, bar-buffet car offering a complete selection of food and beverages for purchase and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat.
- A. Frecciarossa trains offer two classes of travel: first class and second class. First Class ticket holders will receive a welcome drink, a snack and a daily Italian newspaper. Either travel class you may choose, you will be able to surf the Net on Frecciarossa trains using a USB key or any other portable device equipped with a Wi-Fi antenna.
- A. Located in the middle of the train (carriage 4 or 14), TGV Lyria bar provides a service for tasty snacks and meals: sandwiches, hot/cold local dishes, salads, children’s menu, hot and cold drinks, treats are available to eat at the bar or take away. In First class, you can also enjoy the convenience of Lyriapremière service at seat.
- A. You will be able to book your TGV tickets 90 days in advance.
- A. Go to our train times on our Train Tickets and Schedules select the number of passengers then click the box next to "Click this box if you have a Rail Pass". All results that are displayed will show you fares that are valid for passes. To insure you select the correct fare for your pass view the details. All passes that are valid with each fare are listed in the details.