Slovakia PassFrom € 108 From € 108
Enjoy 1 free day with a 5-day or 7-day within 1 month pass, and 2 free days with a 10-day or 15-day within 2 months pass. Book by March 29, 2017
- Unlimited travel in Slovakia.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
- Youth ( - ) discounts available
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
The Eurail Slovakia Pass is the most comprehensive way to explore Slovakia. Travel to Slovakian cities and towns to visit cultural monuments listed in UNESCO World heritage list. In Slovakia, you will find an inexhaustible amount of beneficial mineral and thermal springs.
The Eurail Slovakia Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Slovakia Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Slovakia Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living outside the participating countries can use the Slovakia Pass.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
How to use a rail pass?
Taking local and regional trains allows you to explore at will. Simply board with your rail pass and choose any open seat. Reservations are required on most high speed, overnight, scenic, and international trains. We recommend always checking your desired journey for any specific seat reservation requirements.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
And the Eurail Slovakia Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. You’ll get discounts on buses and trains, hotels, museums & activities, and more.
With the Eurail Slovakia Pass, the benefits like the connections it provides - are everywhere. Whether you are an adventurous traveler or avid planner, the Eurail Slovakia Pass is your pass to freedom and an unforgettable journey of discovery.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. No you can’t. You need to buy your Swiss pass before coming to Europe.
- A. You will be offered the Print @ home ticket delivery to travel on board Italo trains in Italy. Receive your ticket reference in your inbox, print it and you are ready to travel. The Print @ home is more convenient and has no shipping fees.
- A. You can print your Lyria ticket directly from your printer at home or, alternatively, you can retrieve it from the self-service machines available at the train stations in France only before boarding your Lyria train.
- A. TGV Lyria is a high speed train and requires a compulsory reservation. Special pass holder fares are available if you carry a Eurail Pass covering France or Switzerland, Swiss Pass or France Rail Pass but subject to limited availability.
- A. Yes, you may travel as many times as you like before Midnight on a travel day.
- A. The Swiss Family Card is a terrific value that allows children under 16 years of age to travel free when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The card is free, simply request one at the time you purchase your Swiss Pass. If you forget to mention it, then present your Swiss pass before boarding the train at any Swiss train station ticket window, at the time of validation and advise them that you need a Family Card. They will be able to provide you one.
- A. A passenger qualifies for Senior Fares at age 60 and over.
Q.Can I get off the train for a few hours and then get back on later that day if I'm holding a train ticket?A. A ticket that does not include a reservation for a specific train, does allow you to get on and off the train as much as you would like provided that your journey is completed within 2 months. Most tickets now include the reservations within the ticket, and do not permit the traveler to hop on or off the train If you are looking for more freedom to hop on and off the train, a railpass would be the best choice.
- A. A Swiss Pass enables you to travel free of charge in the Swiss public transport services for periods ranging from four days to one month in 41 cities.
- A. A "point to point ticket" is a rail ticket valid on a specific route, between two city stations whereas a Eurail Italy pass offers unlimited rail travel in Italy from 3 to 10 days. If you’re planning to travel several times by train, buying a Eurail Italy pass will be a more affordable option that buying individual rail tickets.
answered | Posted by Jaideep P. | Comments 0 | Created: 27/09/2016
answered | Posted by Hal C. | Comments 0 | Created: 08/07/2016
answered | Posted by Rizwan A. | Comments 0 | Created: 18/06/2016
answered | Posted by Boris M. | Comments 0 | Created: 12/06/2016
answered | Posted by Deesha S. | Comments 0 | Created: 28/04/2016