Slovakia PassFrom € 108 From € 108
Our essential annual system update and maintenance has begun. During this time, our websites are currently unavailable for booking.
Your patience is appreciated as we complete this process.
We wish you a happy and prosperous 2017 – and hope it is filled with travel to exciting destinations!
We’ll see you soon,
The Rail Europe team
- Unlimited travel in Slovakia.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
- Youth ( - ) discounts available
travellers in 2015
years of rail travel experience
The Eurail Slovakia Pass is the most comprehensive way to explore Slovakia. Travel to Slovakian cities and towns to visit cultural monuments listed in UNESCO World heritage list. In Slovakia, you will find an inexhaustible amount of beneficial mineral and thermal springs.
The Eurail Slovakia Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Slovakia Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Slovakia Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living outside the participating countries can use the Slovakia Pass.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
How to use a rail pass?
Taking local and regional trains allows you to explore at will. Simply board with your rail pass and choose any open seat. Reservations are required on most high speed, overnight, scenic, and international trains. We recommend always checking your desired journey for any specific seat reservation requirements.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. Eurostar offers 3 classes of service: 2 for 1st class and 1 for 2nd class. Business Premier which offers priority express check-in at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, wifi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travelers, complimentary newspapers, 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Leisure Select offers spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers, and 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Standard class (2nd class) offers generous legroom and access to a bar-buffet car where a selection of food and beverages are available for purchase.
- A. Austria, Benelux (includes Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland), Bulgaria/Serbia/Montenegro, Czech Republic, Croatia/Slovenia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- A. Your payment details will be encoded and sent using a secure connection. You can check the security details by clicking with your right mouse button on the payment page and then selecting ‘Properties’. A window will pop up containing all connection data. The ‘Connection’ field shows that an SSL connection is used. Your credit card information, including the number and expiration date, will not be stored.
- A. Eurostar Direct Services can connect you directly from London to Paris, but also Brussels, Lille, Disneyland Paris and on a seasonal basis to Avignon in summer and to the French Alps during winter with a single weekly connection.
- A. Yes, you may need to make a reservation. All trains that travel internationally will require reservations. All night trains and high-speed trains will require reservations. Most trains in these countries will require reservations: France, Spain, and Italy.
- A. Simply enter 1 passenger on the request page. The results page will display 1-3 passenger rooms depending on what is available. When booking a room that has more than one bed, the compartment is shared.
- A. All ICE trains convey a Bordbistro and/or a Bordrestaurant. Depending on the time of the day, you can choose from various breakfast menus to suit any taste or main dishes from the "à la carte" menu. In addition to the standard dishes, the menu often features German and European regional specialties freshly prepared. The Bordbistro serves snacks and a wide selection of beverages which you can enjoy there or take back to your seat. In 1st Class coaches a selection of beverages and meals from the menus can be served at your seat on request. Snacks and beverages are also available at your seat in 2nd Class on ICE trains.
- A. Your e-ticket is included in the email confirmation you receive from Rail Europe.
- A. Check-in is usually open 30 minutes before AVE train leaves and is closed 2 minutes before departure. Also, bear in mind that ticket control and passport checks will occur before boarding AVE Trains. For travellers carrying Eurail Pass including Spain – just remember that you need to validate your pass prior to boarding AVE trains and get a reservation.
answered | Posted by Jaideep P. | Comments 0 | Created: 27/09/2016
answered | Posted by Hal C. | Comments 0 | Created: 08/07/2016
answered | Posted by Rizwan A. | Comments 0 | Created: 18/06/2016
answered | Posted by Boris M. | Comments 0 | Created: 12/06/2016
answered | Posted by Deesha S. | Comments 0 | Created: 28/04/2016