Slovakia PassFrom € 107 From € 107
Enjoy 20% off your Eurail Pass
Book before 28/12/2016 and save 20% on your Eurail Pass!
- Unlimited travel in Slovakia.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
- Youth ( - ) discounts available
travellers in 2015
years of rail travel experience
The Eurail Slovakia Pass is the most comprehensive way to explore Slovakia. Travel to Slovakian cities and towns to visit cultural monuments listed in UNESCO World heritage list. In Slovakia, you will find an inexhaustible amount of beneficial mineral and thermal springs.
The Eurail Slovakia Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Slovakia Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Slovakia Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living outside the participating countries can use the Slovakia Pass.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
How to use a rail pass?
Taking local and regional trains allows you to explore at will. Simply board with your rail pass and choose any open seat. Reservations are required on most high speed, overnight, scenic, and international trains. We recommend always checking your desired journey for any specific seat reservation requirements.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. Due to the limited availability on overnight trains, if you must change your sleeper reservation, try to do so immediately. You can visit the local station at least 24 hours prior to the train's departure and see what is available. Be aware that your reservation change may be subject to local service fees and/or upgrade charges. Reservations are required for sleepers and couchettes on all overnight trains and can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- A. All ICE trains convey a Bordbistro and/or a Bordrestaurant. Depending on the time of the day, you can choose from various breakfast menus to suit any taste or main dishes from the "à la carte" menu. In addition to the standard dishes, the menu often features German and European regional specialties freshly prepared. The Bordbistro serves snacks and a wide selection of beverages which you can enjoy there or take back to your seat. In 1st Class coaches a selection of beverages and meals from the menus can be served at your seat on request. Snacks and beverages are also available at your seat in 2nd Class on ICE trains.
- A. Reservation is only compulsory for ICE Trains called ICE Sprinter as these trains have special services such as a meal and newspaper. Here is the list: Hamburg HBF - Frankfurt HBF, Frankfurt HBF- Berlin HBF, Berlin HBF - Frankfurt HBF, Hamburg HBF – Koeln HBF and Koeln HBF – Hamburg HBF. Passes valid to travel within Germany cover Eurail Global and Select Passes including Germany / Eurail Germany-Benelux Pass / Eurail Germany-Denmark Pass / Eurail Germany-France / German Rail Pass.
- A. Travel from London - Paris/Brussels and most of the train stations in between these 2 routes. For more detailed information on how to use a Eurostar self service kiosk review: How do I retrieve my e-tickets at Eurostar train stations ?
- A. 1st Class seats often recline, there are fewer seats per car, and there is more space for luggage. On some high-speed trains, the price of a 1st Class ticket includes a meal. 1st class is generally quieter with more business and adult passengers. 2nd Class accommodations are less expensive, but not as spacious, as there are more seats per car. For trips over 2 hours we recommend that you book 1st class.
- A. You will be able to book your TGV tickets 90 days in advance.
- A. All 1 st class passes are valid for travel in all sleeper accommodations. If you have a 2 nd class pass, you are able to travel in T3 compartments and couchettes. Some T4 compartments are offered in 1 st and 2 nd class. Please be sure to check the details of the fare for the train you wish to travel on to determine what class the T4 is offered in.
- A. Like most high-speed trains in Europe, you need to make a booking when travelling with Thalys. Passholders with passes covering the whole Thalys route (Eurail Global Pass, Eurail Select Pass including France, Benelux or Germany, depending on the route, Eurail and Benelux-France) benefit from special Passholder fares. Just bear in mind that some passes covering partially the Thalys sector like France Rail Pass but also Eurail passes including Benelux-France / France-Germany / France-Italy / France-Spain / France-Switzerland / Benelux also offer special Passholder deals. German Rail Pass is not valid on Thalys routes to Germany.
- A. No. There are no youth discounts for the extension. You can however have a discount if you are under 26 when buying a German Rail Pass. That means you will travel in 2nd class.
- A. There are two options: Option 1 You can select a Single compartment for 1 of the passengers and select a Double compartment for the 2 remaining passengers. Option 2 You can select 3 Single compartments, each will need to be requested on the website separately having 1 passenger on each reservation.
answered | Posted by Jaideep P. | Comments 0 | Created: 27/09/2016
answered | Posted by Hal C. | Comments 0 | Created: 08/07/2016
answered | Posted by Rizwan A. | Comments 0 | Created: 18/06/2016
answered | Posted by Boris M. | Comments 0 | Created: 12/06/2016
answered | Posted by Deesha S. | Comments 0 | Created: 28/04/2016