Slovakia PassFrom € 108 From € 108
Enjoy 1 free day with a 5-day or 7-day within 1 month pass, and 2 free days with a 10-day or 15-day within 2 months pass. Book by March 29, 2017
- Unlimited travel in Slovakia.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
- Youth ( - ) discounts available
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
The Eurail Slovakia Pass is the most comprehensive way to explore Slovakia. Travel to Slovakian cities and towns to visit cultural monuments listed in UNESCO World heritage list. In Slovakia, you will find an inexhaustible amount of beneficial mineral and thermal springs.
The Eurail Slovakia Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Slovakia Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Slovakia Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living outside the participating countries can use the Slovakia Pass.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
How to use a rail pass?
Taking local and regional trains allows you to explore at will. Simply board with your rail pass and choose any open seat. Reservations are required on most high speed, overnight, scenic, and international trains. We recommend always checking your desired journey for any specific seat reservation requirements.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
And the Eurail Slovakia Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. You’ll get discounts on buses and trains, hotels, museums & activities, and more.
With the Eurail Slovakia Pass, the benefits like the connections it provides - are everywhere. Whether you are an adventurous traveler or avid planner, the Eurail Slovakia Pass is your pass to freedom and an unforgettable journey of discovery.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
Q. Can I borrow my travel partner’s rail pass if I prefer visiting Prague and that my partner wants to visit Hamburg?A. No, this is not possible as the extension must be accompanied by your nominative rail pass bearing your passport number, name and country of residence.
- A. Yes. Passengers can use baggage lockers which are found between the coaches. However they have to make a 1 euro deposit. There are also luggage areas at the end of the carriage which can be used without any supplement.
Q. When I select the box that says I have a pass I am not receiving any schedules, but when I do not select the box that says I have a pass I receive schedules. Why can't I book a reservation with a Pass?A. The train you are requesting does not offer reservations. Please note the train time for your travel information. To board this train you will need your pass and can take any available seat.
- A.No. A German Rail Pass Extension alone is not valid to travel on board trains. You have to use your extension as an add-on to your German Rail Pass.
Q.Can I get off the train for a few hours and then get back on later that day if I'm holding a train ticket?A. A ticket that does not include a reservation for a specific train, does allow you to get on and off the train as much as you would like provided that your journey is completed within 2 months. Most tickets now include the reservations within the ticket, and do not permit the traveler to hop on or off the train If you are looking for more freedom to hop on and off the train, a railpass would be the best choice.
- A. All passengers with an AVE ticket may carry up to two pieces of hand luggage, for which they will be responsible and which they must store in the designated areas. The total weight limit is 20 kg and the combined dimensions (length + width + height) of each piece of luggage must not be more than 250 cm.
- A. No. You have to buy your Eurail Select Pass before travelling to Europe. Eurail passes can be bought up to 11 months in advance of your travel date.
- A. Eurostar Direct Services can connect you directly from London to Paris, but also Brussels, Lille, Disneyland Paris and on a seasonal basis to Avignon in summer and to the French Alps during winter with a single weekly connection.
- A. Due to the limited availability on overnight trains, if you must change your sleeper reservation, try to do so immediately. You can visit the local station at least 24 hours prior to the train's departure and see what is available. Be aware that your reservation change may be subject to local service fees and/or upgrade charges. Reservations are required for sleepers and couchettes on all overnight trains and can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- A. TGV trains offer high-speed train services connecting the major cities of France. Paris is 58 minutes from Lille, and Bordeaux is just under 3 hours from the French capital. Travel time between Paris and Marseille is 3 hours. And if you want to get to Strasbourg, it will take you only 2 hours and 20 minutes from Paris by TGV.
answered | Posted by Jaideep P. | Comments 0 | Created: 27/09/2016
answered | Posted by Hal C. | Comments 0 | Created: 08/07/2016
answered | Posted by Rizwan A. | Comments 0 | Created: 18/06/2016
answered | Posted by Boris M. | Comments 0 | Created: 12/06/2016
answered | Posted by Deesha S. | Comments 0 | Created: 28/04/2016