Why choose us?
3 million travellers in 2013
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Ask any question on our Travel Forum.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport:
Find a point to point ticket
Here are some examples of direct trains from Charles de Gaulle airport to travel across France in less than 4 hours:
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV – Marseille: 3h46
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV – Futuroscope: 2h20
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV – Lyon: 2h00
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV – Avignon: 3h24
- Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV – Lille Europe: 0h50
|From Lyon||02:01||€ 75|
|From Lille||00:49||€ 15|
|From Valence||02:18||€ 81|
|From Angouleme||03:10||€ 51|
|From Tgv Haute Picardie||00:27||€ 18|
|From Louvigny||01:10||€ 37|
|From Marne La Vallee||00:09||€ 17|
|From Massy||00:39||€ 25|
Station / Airport guideParis Charles de Gaulle Airport (Roissy) is located 23 km north of Paris and eases your journey in France and beyond with its own transport hub which provides fast and frequent train services.
Transportation and connections
SNCF French Rail operates direct TGV to/from Charles de Gaulle airport and major French cities like Strasbourg, Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Bordeaux, Poitiers and the Futuroscope, Grenoble, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Valence and more in less than 4 hours.
It also provides regular lines to European capital cities such as Brussels, without connection, and London with a short connection in Lille.
Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV - Brussels: 1h12
Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV - London: 2h56
Charles de Gaulle TGV station is underneath Terminal 2 (between terminals 2C/2E and 2D/2F).
If you arrive at Terminal 1 or 3, you cannot access by walk and need to take CDGVAL shuttle:
- To/from Terminal 1: access via CDGVAL.
- To/from Terminal 2: access via walkways or shuttle bus N1.
- To/from Terminal 3: access by walk + CDGVAL.
With or without a Rail Pass, enjoy Paris for a few moments! Charles de Gaulle airport provides you many ways for reaching the French capital.
- RER B: free with all previously validated Rail Passes covering France, this local train reaches Gare du Nord in only 30 minutes to catch the Eurostar train (without stops), 40 minutes to the centre of Paris and 8 mn to the Parc des Expositions, the famous exhibition centre. From the airport, you have to take the CDGVAL for reaching the train station.
- Air France Coaches provide services every 20 minutes to Paris-Porte Maillot, Arc de Triomphe (Place de l’Etoile) ; Paris-Gare de Lyon, Gare Montparnasse and Orly airport.
- Roissy Bus reaches Paris-Opera Garnier every 15 minutes.
- Val d’Europe Airports (VEA) shuttle for reaching Disneyland® Resort Paris in 45 to 60 minutes.
Taxis and car rental are obviously available in CDG airport for reaching Paris or any other town nearby the airport.
Address: 95700 Roissy-en-France