Europe Summer Sales: Great deals to tour Europe!
Save up to € 60 on your booking and enjoy a wonderful summertime in Europe!
- London - Paris: 02:16
- Prices from € 56
- Book up to 180 days in advance
- High speed trains
Eurostar, high speed trains. Preferred way to travel between main cities like London, Paris and Brussels.
Eurostar is the high speed train operating between the UK and mainland Europe. The Eurostar trains link London to Paris or Brussels. Eurostar can travel at a speed of up to 300km/h, thus having shorting the travel duration between the three main capitals of Europe. Travelling by Eurostar is a synonym of comfort style!
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|
|Paris||Ebbsfleet International||02:05||€ 51|
|London||Marne La Vallee||02:43||€ 132|
|Ebbsfleet International||Brussels||01:50||€ 51|
|Lille||Ebbsfleet International||01:09||€ 51|
|Calais||Ebbsfleet International||00:44||€ 51|
Booking and printing optionsBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Printing option(s) :
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
Print @ home
Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.
Print @ Station
Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
By train or by plane?Is the train faster than the plane, is the train cheaper or more comfortable as compared to flying? Overall, the Eurostar high speed trains are cheaper, faster and more comfortable than airplanes.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Before you board
Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the city centre. All stations have shops and Wi-Fi Internet. Each Eurostar station has good connection with other public transportations and taxi service. If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
You are advised to reach the station at least 45 minutes prior to departure to check in (10 minutes, if you’re travelling in Business Premier).
Allow 60-minute check-in for seasonal routes (Avignon, Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice).
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>|
|Power sockets Ideal to plug your laptop, phone or any electronic device from your seat. small>|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>|
|Meal and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>|
|Bar buffet car Access to the bar buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|30 minute check-in Such a short moment considering you are about to board one of the most famous trains in the world. small>|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style.
You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets.
Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive Rail Map
- A. Eurostar services offer three classes of service: 2 for first class (Business Premier and Standard Premier) and one for second class (Standard). Among the facilities offered for Eurostar Business Premier passengers, you’ll find priority express check-in in 10 minutes at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check-in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, Wi-Fi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travellers, complimentary newspapers, and also a 3 course meal served at seat. Eurostar Standard Premier passengers, whose check-in is 30 minutes before departure, will be offered spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers and a cold meal served at seat. In the convenience of a comfortable carriage, Standard passengers will also be enjoying themselves with a vast variety of dishes they will find at a bar buffet car.
Q. Should Eurostar, Thalys and other High Speed Train tickets be purchased prior to your departure date?A. Many trains such as the Eurostar offer discounted tickets for advance purchase. These fares have limited availability and sell out quickly. To receive the best price on the train you want to travel on you should purchase your tickets prior to your departure so you can avoid fully booked trains.
Q. On Eurostar, what are the differences between the Business Premier, Leisure Select, and Standard Classes of service?A. Business Premier class is dedicated to serving the business traveler with its superior service. Business travelers can expect a nonsmoking car, fast lane check-in, use of the Executive Lounges, breakfast or a 3-course lunch or dinner with choice of entrée and wine, complimentary drink, newspapers, Wifi access in the terminal and lap top sockets on board the train. Leisure Select tickets provide complimentary food (including a 3-course dinner), beverages, and newspapers while you relax in your reclining seat. Full Fare tickets gives you access to the Eurostar Lounge. Standard Class offers comfort, convenience, and value. Enjoy the bar car, or purchase snacks and refreshments from the trolley cart when it comes to your seat.
- A. Eurostar is a reservation-only service and bookings can be taken up to 6 months in advance. Also bear in mind that Eurostar is not included in the Eurail pass or France Rail Pass program but you can still get a discount on Eurostar when buying a pass.
- A. This depends mainly on what Eurostar ticket you have. Business Premier passengers can check-in just 10 minutes before departure whereas Standard Premier and Standard passengers need to check-in 30 minutes before departure. To ensure you have time to go through the security checks and passport control, we would recommend you arriving at the station at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with Eurostar.
- A. The minimum check-in time for passengers with Business First tickets is 20 minutes. For passengers boarding ski trains, and passengers holding regular tickets, check-in time is 30 minutes.
- A. From London to Paris and vice versa, Eurostar offers frequent service: every 30 minutes during peak hours and approximately once per hour during non-peak time. During the peak summer season, up to 24 trains run daily to Paris. From London to Brussels and vice versa, service is offered approximately every 2 hours. During summer, Eurostar offers daily service to Disneyland Paris. During winter, there is 1 train a week.
- A. Eurostar offers 3 classes of service: 2 for 1st class and 1 for 2nd class. Business Premier which offers priority express check-in at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, wifi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travelers, complimentary newspapers, 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Leisure Select offers spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers, and 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Standard class (2nd class) offers generous legroom and access to a bar-buffet car where a selection of food and beverages are available for purchase.
- A. Toilets are easily accessible on all the trains and are usually marked with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each train car (also known as a coach), and will include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
- A. Travel from London - Paris/Brussels and most of the train stations in between these 2 routes. For more detailed information on how to use a Eurostar self service kiosk review: How do I retrieve my e-tickets at Eurostar train stations ?
answered | Posted by Michael B. | Comments 0 | Created: 17/07/2016
answered | Posted by Hope P. | Comments 0 | Created: 03/07/2016
answered | Posted by ESTHER U. | Comments 0 | Created: 23/06/2016
answered | Posted by Veryan W. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/06/2016
answered | Posted by peter a. | Comments 2 | Created: 04/06/2016
Reviews & ratings Eurostar
Overall rating (1893)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
- "Old train" Karen, Mei Choo l. 18/07/2016
The train is not clean. It looks old too. There is an apple core stuffed in the foldable table for my seat. Value for money Convenience
- "Fab way to travel!" Maura t. 17/07/2016
Very smooth, enjoyable journey; café on board served delicious, fresh wraps, staffed by helpful, customer-focused people. Great way to travel! The only negative aspect of the trip occurred at passport control, prior to leaving, when I encountered an extremely dour, unhelpful official who apparently could not be bothered to direct me into the correct queue, in spite of my polite request. Value for money Convenience
- "Best way to travel from Paris " David s. 16/07/2016
Other than being a little bit dated, we found everything to be excellent. Value for money Convenience
- "Perfect Trip" Hakan a. 15/07/2016
Free Wifi, comfortable seats and speed what else does someone want?
- "First Class Paris to London" Heinrich c. 13/07/2016
Pleasantly surprised at the comfortable seating, attentive hostesses, lovely meal and drinks. The trip was quick and a smooth ride. I am not sure what the economy seating would be like but the First Class coach was excellent. Will definitely travel this way again. Value for money Convenience
- "my journey from paris to londo" Cheah w. 12/07/2016
the train had some technical problem. we boarded the train and only to be stucked in it for an hour or so before announcement came and request that we hopped over to the next train. all in, my journey was delayed by about 2.5 hours. Value for money Convenience
- "An excellent experience " Audrey Lynn r. 11/07/2016
Our trip was pleasant and enjoyable. Thank you Rail Europe. The only comment I have is that there was a delay due to a left luggage thus suspending check in on that morning. No issues there, but there was no announcement on the re-timing of the train. Check in was delayed for two trains and as we were making our way to the platform we heard the announcement that our train was about to leave, thus causing us to panic. Fortunately we made it on time. Value for money Convenience
- "Missed the Train :(" Tiffany t. 09/07/2016
We had trouble finding the station and ended up being too late to check in for international travel from London to Paris. The already overpriced tickets (there was a major event happening in Paris) became even more expensive when we had to reschedule for next train—which wasn't much of a wait at all, mind you. Learn from us and read the details on your tickets! We had taken so many trains across the UK in the previous two weeks and never thought that check-in for this one would be any different. Other than than that the ride was great but very packed. I wish the train service offered a later train back into London to get more for our money. One day in Paris is not enough. Value for money Convenience
- "BREEZY BRUSSELS TO LONDON" Eric John v. 08/07/2016
I love the trip, very fast and efficient, it was so smooth, I barely know I was there. Value for money Convenience
- "Nice, easy, comfortable ride" William e. 08/07/2016
Would definitely ride the Eurostar again. The website listed an incorrect departure time, but having noticed a small discrepancy (8 min.) we were there early enough. And our hotel concierge reminded us to allow 40 minutes for security, which was about right. Service on board was good. The coffee was pretty poor, trains always serve bad coffee for some reason. Even in France! Value for money Convenience
- "First time experience" Soon Lin l. 08/07/2016
Fantastic trip though rather expensive. Travelling from Paris to London at 354km/hr indeed an experience if you can't afford to ride on a Ferrari or Lambo. Quick and fast with lots of sightseeing too. Value for money Convenience
- "Eurostar Paris to London" Yoong Siong Elvin c. 08/07/2016
The train ride itself was ok but I would say the checking in process which required one to head upstairs and then come downstairs again was not very convenient. Especially with luggages as well as with a kid it was rather tedious. Value for money Convenience
- "Love traveling by train" Arthur F i. 07/07/2016
This train was very comfortable and clean, as were the bathrooms of which there were plenty. The duration of the ride short and for this type of distance it was easier than flying, although there's still customs and screening of luggage, which I understand, but it didn't seem as cumbersome as going through it at the airport. This train travel was such a positive experience that we're looking into doing Europe by train only next summer. Value for money Convenience
- "Excellent Service" Coimbatore n. 05/07/2016
Excellent service in great comfort. Wi-Fi not working on the day I travelled Value for money Convenience
- "Good experience" Chooi Woon l. 05/07/2016
Good experience with the train, except the following improvement needed: 1. Improve AC circulation in the train. Too stuffy in the train. 2. To implement quiet zone 3. Not really value for money as we could take flight with almost the same price 4. The seat area is dirty with rubbish slip in between the seats 5. Magazines are all over the seat and seat pocket 6. The seat is hard 7. No power cord at each seat Value for money Convenience