- London - Paris: 02:16
- Prices from € 56
- Book up to 180 days in advance
- High speed trains
Eurostar, high speed trains. Preferred way to travel between main cities like London, Paris and Brussels.
Eurostar is the high speed train operating between the UK and mainland Europe. The Eurostar trains link London to Paris or Brussels. Eurostar can travel at a speed of up to 300km/h, thus having shorting the travel duration between the three main capitals of Europe. Travelling by Eurostar is a synonym of comfort style!
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|
|Paris||Ebbsfleet International||02:05||€ 51|
|Marne La Vallee||London||02:44||€ 65|
|Ebbsfleet International||Brussels||01:50||€ 51|
|Ebbsfleet International||Lille||01:11||€ 51|
|Calais||Ebbsfleet International||00:44||€ 51|
Booking and printing optionsBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Printing option(s) :
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
Print @ home
Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.
Print @ Station
Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
By train or by plane?Is the train faster than the plane, is the train cheaper or more comfortable as compared to flying? Overall, the Eurostar high speed trains are cheaper, faster and more comfortable than airplanes.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Before you board
Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the city centre. All stations have shops and Wi-Fi Internet. Each Eurostar station has good connection with other public transportations and taxi service. If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
You are advised to reach the station at least 45 minutes prior to departure to check in (10 minutes, if you’re travelling in Business Premier).
Allow 60-minute check-in for seasonal routes (Avignon, Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice).
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>|
|Power sockets Ideal to plug your laptop, phone or any electronic device from your seat. small>|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>|
|Meal and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>|
|Bar buffet car Access to the bar buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|30 minute check-in Such a short moment considering you are about to board one of the most famous trains in the world. small>|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style.
You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets.
Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive Rail Map
- A. Eurostar journeys can be booked up to 6 months in advance of the return date of travel. Eurostar Direct services to Disneyland Resort Paris have a longer booking period and are made available further in advance. And Eurostar Direct seasonal services to the French Alps and Avignon are opened for sale for the entire season.
- A. This depends mainly on what Eurostar ticket you have. Business Premier passengers can check-in just 10 minutes before departure whereas Standard Premier and Standard passengers need to check-in 30 minutes before departure. To ensure you have time to go through the security checks and passport control, we would recommend you arriving at the station at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with Eurostar.
- A. Eurostar Direct Services can connect you directly from London to Paris, but also Brussels, Lille, Disneyland Paris and on a seasonal basis to Avignon in summer and to the French Alps during winter with a single weekly connection.
- A. Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
- A. Eurostar Business Premier passengers will be offered a 3-course meal with refreshments at seat meanwhile in Standard Premier, you will get a light and cold meal with refreshments at seat. A bar buffet car with a selection of food and beverages for purchase is also available on Standard class.
- A. Eurostar is a reservation-only service and bookings can be taken up to 6 months in advance. Also bear in mind that Eurostar is not included in the Eurail pass or France Rail Pass program but you can still get a discount on Eurostar when buying a pass.
- A. Travel from London - Paris/Brussels and most of the train stations in between these 2 routes. For more detailed information on how to use a Eurostar self service kiosk review: How do I retrieve my e-tickets at Eurostar train stations ?
- A. You can print your tickets from the convenience of your home or you can retrieve them from self-service machines in London St Pancras, Brussels Midi or Paris Nord station before boarding your Eurostar train.
- A. The minimum check-in time for passengers with Business First tickets is 20 minutes. For passengers boarding ski trains, and passengers holding regular tickets, check-in time is 30 minutes.
- A. Toilets are easily accessible on all the trains and are usually marked with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each train car (also known as a coach), and will include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
answered | Posted by Vishwajith G. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/05/2016
answered | Posted by David D. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/05/2016
answered | Posted by Lai K. | Comments 0 | Created: 20/04/2016
answered | Posted by aniruddha k. | Comments 0 | Created: 18/04/2016
answered | Posted by Yahya M. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/03/2016
Reviews & ratings Eurostar
Overall rating (1893)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
- "Excellent " Wing Choy, Alan w. 26/05/2016
Efficient, clean and on time Value for money Convenience
- "never fly again" Ruth m. 20/05/2016
Due to the unstressful convenient and comfortable journey from London to Brusssels I will never fly to Europe again. I will always use Eurostar. Value for money Convenience
- "Smooth travel" Anna Nidar g. 19/05/2016
Attentive, helpful and pleasant staff. Good snack for the road. Plugs both European and UK for electric gadgets. Clean facilities. Travelled Business Standard and it felt like Business Class travel on the plane. Well done. Value for money Convenience
- "amazing experience" Pranay k. 19/05/2016
it was a wonderful experience. It was my first trip on this and we all loved it from all angles.Hope to travle again very soon. Value for money Convenience
- "First time " Nasser a. 15/05/2016
I enjoyed shopping here and recived my order fast Value for money Convenience
- "Mr. Nandakumar" . 14/05/2016
Good comfort and Value for money. I suggest, the seats are designed in such a manner, we face the direction of train movement.
- "Good trip but not great" Hugues r. 13/05/2016
it was a good trip and everything that are essential were there but missing the little extra. Coffee and snacks are very expensive and the staff not very helfull. No WIFI on the train, good but not great Value for money Convenience
- "Get there early" Judith m. 10/05/2016
Once I was the Eurostar train, my trip was relaxing and certainly a very civilised way to travel. But recent events have demanded that security monitoring is increased dramatically, and the stations are doing their best to cope with the new situation. I suggest passengers be urged to treat Eurostar travel as they would air travel: get there two hours in advance, because security screening is time consuming and essential. A warning on my e-ticket would have helped. Value for money Convenience
- "Best service" Saeed a. 10/05/2016
Amazing train with best services and comfort. Value for money Convenience
- "Smooth travel from London " Ujjal Kumar b. 09/05/2016
My wife and I enjoyed the trip with accurate timing and timely announcements. Seating comfort could have been a little better. Value for money Convenience
- "Awesome experience" . 09/05/2016
What a great way to travel between Paris and London. The online booking was very simple and I expected nothing great from the service staff. I was blown away by the service received from Eddie at the check in desk. He really made our day. His understanding and manner in which he assisted us was unparalleled. The trip was pleasant, punctual and smooth. Thank you Eddie, thumbs up!!!
- "Awesome!" Soke Feurn c. 09/05/2016
We took the newer train from London to Paris. Very comfortable. But the wifi connection was on and off. Value for money Convenience
- "First Class trip" Hui Jin c. 05/05/2016
It was a pleasant and enjoyable trip. However, the first class coach was at the back of the train and at higher speeds, it was a bit "whippy". Value for money Convenience
- "Pleasant" . 04/05/2016
Nice trip, very fast train
- "Best train journey ever" Maria c. 02/05/2016
Paying the extra is sooo worth the upgrade. Comfortable seating, meal was on-point, service was excellent. Couldn't recommend this service enough. Great experience and would do it again. Better than flying. Value for money Convenience