Europe Summer Sales: Great deals to tour Europe!
Save up to € 60 on your booking and enjoy a wonderful summertime in Europe!
- London - Paris: 02:16
- Prices from € 56
- Book up to 180 days in advance
- High speed trains
Eurostar, high speed trains. Preferred way to travel between main cities like London, Paris and Brussels.
Eurostar is the high speed train operating between the UK and mainland Europe. The Eurostar trains link London to Paris or Brussels. Eurostar can travel at a speed of up to 300km/h, thus having shorting the travel duration between the three main capitals of Europe. Travelling by Eurostar is a synonym of comfort style!
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|
|Paris||Ebbsfleet International||02:05||€ 51|
|London||Marne La Vallee||02:43||€ 132|
|Ebbsfleet International||Brussels||01:50||€ 51|
|Lille||Ebbsfleet International||01:09||€ 51|
|Calais||Ebbsfleet International||00:44||€ 51|
Booking and printing optionsBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Printing option(s) :
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
Print @ home
Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.
Print @ Station
Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
By train or by plane?Is the train faster than the plane, is the train cheaper or more comfortable as compared to flying? Overall, the Eurostar high speed trains are cheaper, faster and more comfortable than airplanes.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Before you board
Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the city centre. All stations have shops and Wi-Fi Internet. Each Eurostar station has good connection with other public transportations and taxi service. If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
You are advised to reach the station at least 45 minutes prior to departure to check in (10 minutes, if you’re travelling in Business Premier).
Allow 60-minute check-in for seasonal routes (Avignon, Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice).
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>|
|Power sockets Ideal to plug your laptop, phone or any electronic device from your seat. small>|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>|
|Meal and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>|
|Bar buffet car Access to the bar buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|30 minute check-in Such a short moment considering you are about to board one of the most famous trains in the world. small>|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style.
You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets.
Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive Rail Map
- A. Travel from London - Paris/Brussels and most of the train stations in between these 2 routes. For more detailed information on how to use a Eurostar self service kiosk review: How do I retrieve my e-tickets at Eurostar train stations ?
- A. You can print your tickets from the convenience of your home or you can retrieve them from self-service machines in London St Pancras, Brussels Midi or Paris Nord station before boarding your Eurostar train.
- A. No, Eurostar does not transport cars. You can transport your car on Le Shuttle, which carries cars through the Channel Tunnel. For reservations with Le Shuttle, please call 08705 35 35 35 or at www.eurotunnel.com.
- A. The minimum check-in time for passengers with Business First tickets is 20 minutes. For passengers boarding ski trains, and passengers holding regular tickets, check-in time is 30 minutes.
- A. Eurostar services offer three classes of service: 2 for first class (Business Premier and Standard Premier) and one for second class (Standard). Among the facilities offered for Eurostar Business Premier passengers, you’ll find priority express check-in in 10 minutes at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check-in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, Wi-Fi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travellers, complimentary newspapers, and also a 3 course meal served at seat. Eurostar Standard Premier passengers, whose check-in is 30 minutes before departure, will be offered spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers and a cold meal served at seat. In the convenience of a comfortable carriage, Standard passengers will also be enjoying themselves with a vast variety of dishes they will find at a bar buffet car.
- A. Breakfast is served before 11:00 a.m.; lunch is served between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00pm A snack is served between 2:00pm and 5:00pm Dinner is served after 5:00pm.
- A. Eurostar Direct Services can connect you directly from London to Paris, but also Brussels, Lille, Disneyland Paris and on a seasonal basis to Avignon in summer and to the French Alps during winter with a single weekly connection.
- A. No, travel on Eurostar requires a separate ticket. However, many rail passes include discounted rates for the Eurostar called a Passholder fare. To see a list of passes that allow these fares select "details" when viewing fares with a pass.
- A. Eurostar journeys can be booked up to 6 months in advance of the return date of travel. Eurostar Direct services to Disneyland Resort Paris have a longer booking period and are made available further in advance. And Eurostar Direct seasonal services to the French Alps and Avignon are opened for sale for the entire season.
- A. Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
answered | Posted by ESTHER U. | Comments 0 | Created: 23/06/2016
answered | Posted by Veryan W. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/06/2016
answered | Posted by peter a. | Comments 2 | Created: 04/06/2016
answered | Posted by Vishwajith G. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/05/2016
answered | Posted by David D. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/05/2016
Reviews & ratings Eurostar
Overall rating (1893)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
- "Ral Trip Paris London" Ian c. 24/06/2016
This was a fantastic trip Just over 2.5 hours travelling time. Getting aboard the train in Paris was well organised and all the formalities went like clockwork. The trip itself was comfortable and very fast with only one stop in Ashhford.This was much better than flying with travel from the centre of Paris to the centre of London Value for money Convenience
- "New High" David g. 24/06/2016
The fastest thing in New Zealand on the ground is a All Black winger. This train is an example of top shelf engineering and a great operation. From the time we arrived at St Pancras till Paris NORD it was a great experience. Value for money Convenience
- "comfortable train" Ka Man c. 23/06/2016
silence and stable train, which is so comfortable and convenient to travel to and from London Value for money Convenience
- "Light vs. Heavy luggage " Mathilde l. 20/06/2016
My work requires that I travel regularly to Europe from Asia. Having to use airport and train station facilities often, I find that most of these venues are not user friendly or let's say only designed for light travelers. I was away for more than two weeks having to pack both winter and spring clothes and found myself having to lift a 25 kg piece of luggage onto the conveyor belt at St Pancras. It beats me! And again, no trains in Europe are designed for passengers carrying big luggage. Value for money Convenience
- "TRIP TO LONDON BY RAIL" Noorzaidah m. 20/06/2016
We were satisfied with the travel as well as for the service. Value for money Convenience
- "Not Satisfied" Sandip k. 18/06/2016
1. London Eurostar Station is not convinent. 2. Check-in with luggage bags of family very troublesome. Trolleys not available and putting such huge bags on their scanner belt is impossible. They do not even have helpers. 3. All luggage stays with you throughout the journey. So from check-in counters to the train coach we have to carry everything ourself. 4. Rail coach does not have enough space to accomodate the bags hence everything has to be taken to the pentry on ourself. Very painful. 5. In Paris no potter service. Hence carrying the bags from rail coach to the exit is a very long walk of more then 500 feet. Its a bad experience. Dont travel if you have big bags. Value for money Convenience
- "Paris to London" . 14/06/2016
Great service with comfort, value for money and convenience being rated as 4 stars each. I have two comments - I initially got into the WiFi but it stooped after 2 minutes and would not reconnect. There is minimal seating in the waiting area prior to boarding the Eurostar and more seats would be welcome. However, overall a very good experience. Thanks.
- "Paris Overnight with Eurostar" Azhari s. 10/06/2016
Pleasant journey complemented with friendly and efficient staff Value for money Convenience
- "Short Trip to PAris" Azhari s. 10/06/2016
Easy to purchase online tickets. Friendly and efficient counter staff on ticket change and changes made due to late arrival at the station. Pleasant journey out and inbound Value for money Convenience
- "A good trip" Wendy p. 08/06/2016
The trip was good. the only problem was that when the 1st Class meal service was provided, the waiter missed me out and I had to go and ask for my meal service. That was embarrassing. Value for money Convenience
- "Worth The Money" Edward a. 06/06/2016
Everything was good, easy to purchase tickets, security was smooth and quick, train journey was comfortable and enjoyable, would not hesitate to do it again when travelling from Paris to London Value for money Convenience
- "Comfort cabinet " . 05/06/2016
Convenience and comfort for family to travel to Paris from London.
- "Not worth the money" Bozhidar i. 05/06/2016
The tickets were highly expensive and, to be honest, the trip did not add up to the money invested. I do believe that the trains could be more spacious and more comfortable and should offer some added value for the money collected (250 Euro from Ashford to Paris). The staff on Ashford International were extremelly nice and helpful. Value for money Convenience
- "Paris to London" Peter h. 04/06/2016
I rarely travel by train and was simply satisfied to have arrived at my destination without any major delays, discomfort or drama.
- "Relaxing journey " Peter c. 04/06/2016
Travelling by Eurostar from Paris to London is a comfortable relaxing journey with convenient access at both ends and ease of finding your way in an unfamiliar environment. I would travel by Eurostart again at anytime. Value for money Convenience