One-Way Eurostar Tickets From € 44
Take advantage of exclusive one-way rates on Eurostar when you book by 31 March 2017. Standard tickets from € 44, Standard Premier from € 99.
- London - Paris: 02:16
- Prices from € 56
- Book up to 180 days in advance
- High Speed trains
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
Eurostar, high speed trains. Preferred way to travel between main cities like London, Paris and Brussels.
Eurostar is the high speed train operating between the UK and mainland Europe. The Eurostar trains link London to Paris or Brussels. Eurostar can travel at a speed of up to 300km/h, thus having shorting the travel duration between the three main capitals of Europe. Travelling by Eurostar is a synonym of comfort style!
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|
|Ebbsfleet International||Paris||02:05||€ 67|
|London||Marne La Vallee||02:43||€ 132|
|Brussels||Ebbsfleet International||01:49||€ 51|
|Ebbsfleet International||Lille||01:11||€ 51|
|Calais||Ebbsfleet International||00:44||€ 51|
Booking and printing optionsBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Printing option(s) :
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
Print @ home
Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.
Print @ Station
Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.
Seat Reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
By train or by plane?Is the train faster than the plane, is the train cheaper or more comfortable as compared to flying? Overall, the Eurostar high speed trains are cheaper, faster and more comfortable than airplanes.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the city centre. All stations have shops and Wi-Fi Internet. Each Eurostar station has good connection with other public transportations and taxi service. If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
You are advised to reach the station at least 45 minutes prior to departure to check in (10 minutes, if you’re travelling in Business Premier).
Allow 60-minute check-in for seasonal routes (Avignon, Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice).
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>|
|Power sockets Ideal for plugging in your laptop, phone, or other device right at your seat. small>|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>|
|Food and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>|
|Bar-buffet car Access to the bar-buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|30 minute check-in Hold tight! You’re about to board one of the most famous trains in the world small>|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style.
You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets.
Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive Rail Map
- A. Eurostar Direct Services can connect you directly from London to Paris, but also Brussels, Lille, Disneyland Paris and on a seasonal basis to Avignon in summer and to the French Alps during winter with a single weekly connection.
- A. Eurostar journeys can be booked up to 6 months in advance of the return date of travel. Eurostar Direct services to Disneyland Resort Paris have a longer booking period and are made available further in advance. And Eurostar Direct seasonal services to the French Alps and Avignon are opened for sale for the entire season.
- A. No, travel on Eurostar requires a separate ticket. However, many rail passes include discounted rates for the Eurostar called a Passholder fare. To see a list of passes that allow these fares select "details" when viewing fares with a pass.
- A. From London to Paris and vice versa, Eurostar offers frequent service: every 30 minutes during peak hours and approximately once per hour during non-peak time. During the peak summer season, up to 24 trains run daily to Paris. From London to Brussels and vice versa, service is offered approximately every 2 hours. During summer, Eurostar offers daily service to Disneyland Paris. During winter, there is 1 train a week.
- A. Breakfast is served before 11:00 a.m.; lunch is served between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00pm A snack is served between 2:00pm and 5:00pm Dinner is served after 5:00pm.
- A. Eurostar offers 3 classes of service: 2 for 1st class and 1 for 2nd class. Business Premier which offers priority express check-in at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, wifi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travelers, complimentary newspapers, 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Leisure Select offers spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers, and 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Standard class (2nd class) offers generous legroom and access to a bar-buffet car where a selection of food and beverages are available for purchase.
- A. The minimum check-in time for passengers with Business First tickets is 20 minutes. For passengers boarding ski trains, and passengers holding regular tickets, check-in time is 30 minutes.
Q. What are the differences between Full Fare, Leisure Fare, Youth Fare, Passholder Fare and Senior Fare on Eurostar?A. Full Fare is an unrestricted ticket. It is fully exchangeable and refundable even after the departure date. For exchanges and refunds, your local Raileurope office must receive the ticket no later than 60 days after the train's departure date. Click here to get the Contact Us adress. Value fare is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Youth Fare (for travelers under 26 years of age) is exchangeable once in Europe before departure date. It is non-refundable. Passholder Fare (issued in conjunction with appropriate railpass) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable. Senior Fare (for travelers 60 years of age and over) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable.
Q. Should Eurostar, Thalys and other High Speed Train tickets be purchased prior to your departure date?A. Many trains such as the Eurostar offer discounted tickets for advance purchase. These fares have limited availability and sell out quickly. To receive the best price on the train you want to travel on you should purchase your tickets prior to your departure so you can avoid fully booked trains.
- A. Eurostar is a reservation-only service and bookings can be taken up to 6 months in advance. Also bear in mind that Eurostar is not included in the Eurail pass or France Rail Pass program but you can still get a discount on Eurostar when buying a pass.
answered | Posted by Emma d. | Comments 0 | Created: 23/02/2017
answered | Posted by Jamie T. | Comments 2 | Created: 22/02/2017
answered | Posted by Ana L. | Comments 0 | Created: 06/02/2017
answered | Posted by Jake T. | Comments 0 | Created: 02/02/2017
answered | Posted by vijay t. | Comments 0 | Created: 10/01/2017
Reviews & ratings Eurostar
Overall rating (1893)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
- "Resumo de minha viagem" Marcos b. 01/03/2017
Confortável, chegamos ao destino descansados. Valor um pouco alto, mas deixamos para adquirir as passagens na última hora, por isso o alto preço. Conveniente, pois é mais rápido e confortável do que viajar por via aérea. Value for money Convenience
- "Exceptional Trip" Kimberly h. 01/03/2017
Exceptional trip from St Pancras to Paris with the help of VIP transfer service from St. Pancras hotel. Highly recommended. Value for money Convenience
- "Eurostar train ride" Jana b. 17/02/2017
It is well organized. Many people use the train and security is very strict which gives peace of mind. Many staff are around to help those unsure of the procedure to follow. The overhead announcements on the train were clear and in different languages. Value for money Convenience
- "Short trip" Yumiko s. 14/02/2017
Was convenient from London to Paris but hope the waiting place going to be nicer. Value for money Convenience
- "Vacation Trip to London" Enrique p. 09/02/2017
Very convenient, comfortable, and fast. Value for money Convenience
- "awesome" . 08/02/2017
had a lovely ride on the Eurostar
- "Easy and comfortable" Muhammad s. 19/01/2017
It was a very pleasant journey to London. Very smooth and comfortable. Would definitely take the train again. Value for money Convenience
- "Train travel" Victoria m. 16/01/2017
We live in South Africa, so our experience of public transport is limited to the Gautrain and flying. Our experience traveling on the Eurostar was a revelation, the transition through registration, seating and service was excellent. The little extra of knowing our name and seat number was also impressive. We would use the service again and recommend to others. Value for money Convenience
- "trip to paris" . 15/01/2017
great trip- all good.
- "Sweet trip" Jamal a. 08/01/2017
Very pleasant journey and wonderful Value for money Convenience
- "Comfort on the go" Nurul Aqidah i. 08/01/2017
First time taking train, such a good experience what more with wifi available. Comfortable and it was a smooth journey. Value for money Convenience
- "Easy booking" Ee Hua k. 05/01/2017
Booking of eurostar was easy with raileurope. Value for money Convenience
- "More interesting than flying" Gabriel c. 04/01/2017
You'll get the same confort, travell experience, as a plane. But, and here is the Little secret, you can enjoy the landscapes vs keep boring in front of a TV Value for money Convenience
- "hasan" Hassan a. 04/01/2017
the trip was nice Value for money Convenience
- "Wonderful Experience" Mohd Buang h. 30/12/2016
It was a wonderful experience on the Euro-rail. It was easy to book online and the process of checking in and boarding the train was smooth. The helpful attendants at the train station were there to guide us along. The train was clean and seats comfortable. We had the most pleasant journey to Paris. Thank you Euro-rail!! We will definitely take the train again. Value for money Convenience