One-Way Eurostar Tickets From € 44
Take advantage of exclusive one-way rates on Eurostar when you book by 31 March 2017. Standard tickets from € 44, Standard Premier from € 99.
- London - Paris: 02:16
- Prices from € 56
- Book up to 180 days in advance
- High Speed trains
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
Eurostar, high speed trains. Preferred way to travel between main cities like London, Paris and Brussels.
Eurostar is the high speed train operating between the UK and mainland Europe. The Eurostar trains link London to Paris or Brussels. Eurostar can travel at a speed of up to 300km/h, thus having shorting the travel duration between the three main capitals of Europe. Travelling by Eurostar is a synonym of comfort style!
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|
|Ebbsfleet International||Paris||02:05||€ 67|
|London||Marne La Vallee||02:43||€ 132|
|Brussels||Ebbsfleet International||01:49||€ 51|
|Ebbsfleet International||Lille||01:11||€ 51|
|Calais||Ebbsfleet International||00:44||€ 51|
Booking and printing optionsBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Printing option(s) :
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
Print @ home
Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.
Print @ Station
Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.
Seat Reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
By train or by plane?Is the train faster than the plane, is the train cheaper or more comfortable as compared to flying? Overall, the Eurostar high speed trains are cheaper, faster and more comfortable than airplanes.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the city centre. All stations have shops and Wi-Fi Internet. Each Eurostar station has good connection with other public transportations and taxi service. If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
You are advised to reach the station at least 45 minutes prior to departure to check in (10 minutes, if you’re travelling in Business Premier).
Allow 60-minute check-in for seasonal routes (Avignon, Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice).
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>|
|Power sockets Ideal for plugging in your laptop, phone, or other device right at your seat. small>|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>|
|Food and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>|
|Bar-buffet car Access to the bar-buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|30 minute check-in Hold tight! You’re about to board one of the most famous trains in the world small>|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style.
You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets.
Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive Rail Map
- A. You can print your tickets from the convenience of your home or you can retrieve them from self-service machines in London St Pancras, Brussels Midi or Paris Nord station before boarding your Eurostar train.
- A. Eurostar journeys can be booked up to 6 months in advance of the return date of travel. Eurostar Direct services to Disneyland Resort Paris have a longer booking period and are made available further in advance. And Eurostar Direct seasonal services to the French Alps and Avignon are opened for sale for the entire season.
Q. On Eurostar, what are the differences between the Business Premier, Leisure Select, and Standard Classes of service?A. Business Premier class is dedicated to serving the business traveler with its superior service. Business travelers can expect a nonsmoking car, fast lane check-in, use of the Executive Lounges, breakfast or a 3-course lunch or dinner with choice of entrée and wine, complimentary drink, newspapers, Wifi access in the terminal and lap top sockets on board the train. Leisure Select tickets provide complimentary food (including a 3-course dinner), beverages, and newspapers while you relax in your reclining seat. Full Fare tickets gives you access to the Eurostar Lounge. Standard Class offers comfort, convenience, and value. Enjoy the bar car, or purchase snacks and refreshments from the trolley cart when it comes to your seat.
- A. This depends mainly on what Eurostar ticket you have. Business Premier passengers can check-in just 10 minutes before departure whereas Standard Premier and Standard passengers need to check-in 30 minutes before departure. To ensure you have time to go through the security checks and passport control, we would recommend you arriving at the station at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with Eurostar.
Q. What are the differences between Full Fare, Leisure Fare, Youth Fare, Passholder Fare and Senior Fare on Eurostar?A. Full Fare is an unrestricted ticket. It is fully exchangeable and refundable even after the departure date. For exchanges and refunds, your local Raileurope office must receive the ticket no later than 60 days after the train's departure date. Click here to get the Contact Us adress. Value fare is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Youth Fare (for travelers under 26 years of age) is exchangeable once in Europe before departure date. It is non-refundable. Passholder Fare (issued in conjunction with appropriate railpass) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable. Senior Fare (for travelers 60 years of age and over) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable.
- A. Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
- A. Breakfast is served before 11:00 a.m.; lunch is served between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00pm A snack is served between 2:00pm and 5:00pm Dinner is served after 5:00pm.
- A. On-board Eurostar, you are allowed two medium-sized cases (85cm at their longest length), and one piece of hand luggage per passenger. Any luggage over the allowance will be counted as excess luggage and will incur a fee. This will be arranged at the Eurostar terminal on your arrival.
- A. Eurostar Business Premier passengers will be offered a 3-course meal with refreshments at seat meanwhile in Standard Premier, you will get a light and cold meal with refreshments at seat. A bar buffet car with a selection of food and beverages for purchase is also available on Standard class.
- A. A passenger qualifies for Senior Fares at age 60 and over.
answered | Posted by Emma d. | Comments 0 | Created: 23/02/2017
answered | Posted by Jamie T. | Comments 2 | Created: 22/02/2017
answered | Posted by Ana L. | Comments 0 | Created: 06/02/2017
answered | Posted by Jake T. | Comments 0 | Created: 02/02/2017
answered | Posted by vijay t. | Comments 0 | Created: 10/01/2017
Reviews & ratings Eurostar
Overall rating (1893)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
- "Resumo de minha viagem" Marcos b. 01/03/2017
Confortável, chegamos ao destino descansados. Valor um pouco alto, mas deixamos para adquirir as passagens na última hora, por isso o alto preço. Conveniente, pois é mais rápido e confortável do que viajar por via aérea. Value for money Convenience
- "Exceptional Trip" Kimberly h. 01/03/2017
Exceptional trip from St Pancras to Paris with the help of VIP transfer service from St. Pancras hotel. Highly recommended. Value for money Convenience
- "Eurostar train ride" Jana b. 17/02/2017
It is well organized. Many people use the train and security is very strict which gives peace of mind. Many staff are around to help those unsure of the procedure to follow. The overhead announcements on the train were clear and in different languages. Value for money Convenience
- "Short trip" Yumiko s. 14/02/2017
Was convenient from London to Paris but hope the waiting place going to be nicer. Value for money Convenience
- "Vacation Trip to London" Enrique p. 09/02/2017
Very convenient, comfortable, and fast. Value for money Convenience
- "awesome" . 08/02/2017
had a lovely ride on the Eurostar
- "Easy and comfortable" Muhammad s. 19/01/2017
It was a very pleasant journey to London. Very smooth and comfortable. Would definitely take the train again. Value for money Convenience
- "Train travel" Victoria m. 16/01/2017
We live in South Africa, so our experience of public transport is limited to the Gautrain and flying. Our experience traveling on the Eurostar was a revelation, the transition through registration, seating and service was excellent. The little extra of knowing our name and seat number was also impressive. We would use the service again and recommend to others. Value for money Convenience
- "trip to paris" . 15/01/2017
great trip- all good.
- "Sweet trip" Jamal a. 08/01/2017
Very pleasant journey and wonderful Value for money Convenience
- "Comfort on the go" Nurul Aqidah i. 08/01/2017
First time taking train, such a good experience what more with wifi available. Comfortable and it was a smooth journey. Value for money Convenience
- "Easy booking" Ee Hua k. 05/01/2017
Booking of eurostar was easy with raileurope. Value for money Convenience
- "More interesting than flying" Gabriel c. 04/01/2017
You'll get the same confort, travell experience, as a plane. But, and here is the Little secret, you can enjoy the landscapes vs keep boring in front of a TV Value for money Convenience
- "hasan" Hassan a. 04/01/2017
the trip was nice Value for money Convenience
- "Wonderful Experience" Mohd Buang h. 30/12/2016
It was a wonderful experience on the Euro-rail. It was easy to book online and the process of checking in and boarding the train was smooth. The helpful attendants at the train station were there to guide us along. The train was clean and seats comfortable. We had the most pleasant journey to Paris. Thank you Euro-rail!! We will definitely take the train again. Value for money Convenience