- London - Paris: 02:16
- Prices from € 56
- Book up to 180 days in advance
- High speed trains
Eurostar, high speed trains. Preferred way to travel between main cities like London, Paris and Brussels.
Eurostar is the high speed train operating between the UK and mainland Europe. The Eurostar trains link London to Paris or Brussels. Eurostar can travel at a speed of up to 300km/h, thus having shorting the travel duration between the three main capitals of Europe. Travelling by Eurostar is a synonym of comfort style!
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|
|Ebbsfleet International||Paris||02:05||€ 67|
|London||Marne La Vallee||02:43||€ 132|
|Brussels||Ebbsfleet International||01:49||€ 51|
|Lille||Ebbsfleet International||01:09||€ 51|
|Calais||Ebbsfleet International||00:44||€ 51|
Booking and printing optionsBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Printing option(s) :
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
Print @ home
Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.
Print @ Station
Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
By train or by plane?Is the train faster than the plane, is the train cheaper or more comfortable as compared to flying? Overall, the Eurostar high speed trains are cheaper, faster and more comfortable than airplanes.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Before you board
Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the city centre. All stations have shops and Wi-Fi Internet. Each Eurostar station has good connection with other public transportations and taxi service. If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
You are advised to reach the station at least 45 minutes prior to departure to check in (10 minutes, if you’re travelling in Business Premier).
Allow 60-minute check-in for seasonal routes (Avignon, Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice).
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>|
|Power sockets Ideal to plug your laptop, phone or any electronic device from your seat. small>|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>|
|Meal and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>|
|Bar buffet car Access to the bar buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|30 minute check-in Such a short moment considering you are about to board one of the most famous trains in the world. small>|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style.
You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets.
Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive Rail Map
- A. Eurostar offers 3 classes of service: 2 for 1st class and 1 for 2nd class. Business Premier which offers priority express check-in at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, wifi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travelers, complimentary newspapers, 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Leisure Select offers spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers, and 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Standard class (2nd class) offers generous legroom and access to a bar-buffet car where a selection of food and beverages are available for purchase.
- A. Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
- A. From London to Paris and vice versa, Eurostar offers frequent service: every 30 minutes during peak hours and approximately once per hour during non-peak time. During the peak summer season, up to 24 trains run daily to Paris. From London to Brussels and vice versa, service is offered approximately every 2 hours. During summer, Eurostar offers daily service to Disneyland Paris. During winter, there is 1 train a week.
- A. On-board Eurostar, you are allowed two medium-sized cases (85cm at their longest length), and one piece of hand luggage per passenger. Any luggage over the allowance will be counted as excess luggage and will incur a fee. This will be arranged at the Eurostar terminal on your arrival.
- A. You can print your tickets from the convenience of your home or you can retrieve them from self-service machines in London St Pancras, Brussels Midi or Paris Nord station before boarding your Eurostar train.
Q. On Eurostar, what are the differences between the Business Premier, Leisure Select, and Standard Classes of service?A. Business Premier class is dedicated to serving the business traveler with its superior service. Business travelers can expect a nonsmoking car, fast lane check-in, use of the Executive Lounges, breakfast or a 3-course lunch or dinner with choice of entrée and wine, complimentary drink, newspapers, Wifi access in the terminal and lap top sockets on board the train. Leisure Select tickets provide complimentary food (including a 3-course dinner), beverages, and newspapers while you relax in your reclining seat. Full Fare tickets gives you access to the Eurostar Lounge. Standard Class offers comfort, convenience, and value. Enjoy the bar car, or purchase snacks and refreshments from the trolley cart when it comes to your seat.
- A. A passenger qualifies for Senior Fares at age 60 and over.
- A. Travel from London - Paris/Brussels and most of the train stations in between these 2 routes. For more detailed information on how to use a Eurostar self service kiosk review: How do I retrieve my e-tickets at Eurostar train stations ?
- A. Eurostar journeys can be booked up to 6 months in advance of the return date of travel. Eurostar Direct services to Disneyland Resort Paris have a longer booking period and are made available further in advance. And Eurostar Direct seasonal services to the French Alps and Avignon are opened for sale for the entire season.
Q. Should Eurostar, Thalys and other High Speed Train tickets be purchased prior to your departure date?A. Many trains such as the Eurostar offer discounted tickets for advance purchase. These fares have limited availability and sell out quickly. To receive the best price on the train you want to travel on you should purchase your tickets prior to your departure so you can avoid fully booked trains.
answered | Posted by edward p. | Comments 0 | Created: 22/07/2016
answered | Posted by Michael B. | Comments 0 | Created: 17/07/2016
answered | Posted by Hope P. | Comments 0 | Created: 03/07/2016
answered | Posted by ESTHER U. | Comments 0 | Created: 23/06/2016
answered | Posted by Veryan W. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/06/2016
Reviews & ratings Eurostar
Overall rating (1893)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
- "The Eurostar is Awesome" Janet c. 23/08/2016
This is our second trip on the Eurostar and we enjoyed it both times. Fast, comfortable and very nice service. Value for money Convenience
- "*****" . 19/08/2016
Beautiful experience. Thanks.
- "Custom" Lidya s. 11/08/2016
Didn't know there was custom but thankfully it went fast. The line was long for it and I thought I was gonna miss the train due to the customs. Value for money Convenience
- "A good trip" Madina b. 10/08/2016
I was travelling with my two girls and my cousin family. The train was comfortable and it was unremarkable. We arrived safely and on time. Value for money Convenience
- "Poor and inadequate service " . 10/08/2016
We did not travel due to the illness of one of our party. We were given conflicting advice and no support from your company. Euro rail said it was clearly a matter for your company to make arrangements about exchange or credits. A simple phone call would have been an appropriate response to my emails. I will not be using Rail Europe again.
- "A nice journey from Paris" Charukshi d. 09/08/2016
We traveled as a family and the journey was nice and comfortable. Everything was ok. Value for money Convenience
- "eurostart london paris" Michael s. 07/08/2016
very comfortable immigration process was smooth only would have preferred to see the seating arrangement on the site. we did not get the seats together as a group if we could have seen the seats while booking then it would have been better Value for money Convenience
- "Trip from Paris to london" Lesley c. 06/08/2016
The journey was relaxed and easy - a lot less stress than travelling by plane! The seats are comfortable plus plenty of space for luggage. Definitely the best way to cross the channel! Value for money Convenience
- "unexpected experience" Nissim a. 05/08/2016
my comments relate to my trip back from London. unlike our trip to London (modern and comfortable train) our way back to Paris was extremely disappointing.the train was old,the seats were of tired velvet which seemed dusty (mine was a little torn). there was no wi-fi and nowhere to charge my phone. our seats were changed and we had no view at all (we had no window at all). it was very crowded and not comfortable.We didn't know eurostars could be other than modern and enjoyable. Value for money Convenience
- "NZ customer" Rhonda l. 05/08/2016
ease of travel and booking system excellent.Communication via email good and all trains I travelled on were on time Value for money Convenience
- "Solo Trip" Punnya k. 04/08/2016
The trip was extremely pleasant. I was travelling alone for the first time and reached the station 2hrs early. Even though my train was at 10:45am they proactively put me in the 8:30am train as I was early. This was a really kind gesture and my whole journey was extremely convenient with no hassles. I would definitely travel again with RailEurope Value for money Convenience
- "Perfect ride" Nancy j. 04/08/2016
Everything from the checking in, the customs (passport control), to the comfort of the ride ... it was a perfect ride!! Value for money Convenience
- "Trip continued " Robert t. 02/08/2016
Trip went well. Value for money Convenience
- "Eurostar" John s. 31/07/2016
Trip was excellent. Value for money Convenience
- "the Cost" Horacio l. 29/07/2016
the cost of this trip was so expensive. Value for money Convenience