- London - Paris: 02:16
- Prices from € 56
- Book up to 180 days in advance
- High Speed trains
travellers in 2015
years of rail travel experience
Eurostar, high speed trains. Preferred way to travel between main cities like London, Paris and Brussels.
Eurostar is the high speed train operating between the UK and mainland Europe. The Eurostar trains link London to Paris or Brussels. Eurostar can travel at a speed of up to 300km/h, thus having shorting the travel duration between the three main capitals of Europe. Travelling by Eurostar is a synonym of comfort style!
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|
|Paris||Ebbsfleet International||02:05||€ 51|
|London||Marne La Vallee||02:43||€ 132|
|Brussels||Ebbsfleet International||01:49||€ 51|
|Ebbsfleet International||Lille||01:11||€ 51|
|Calais||Ebbsfleet International||00:44||€ 51|
Booking and printing optionsBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 180 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Printing option(s) :
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
Print @ home
Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.
Print @ Station
Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
By train or by plane?Is the train faster than the plane, is the train cheaper or more comfortable as compared to flying? Overall, the Eurostar high speed trains are cheaper, faster and more comfortable than airplanes.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the city centre. All stations have shops and Wi-Fi Internet. Each Eurostar station has good connection with other public transportations and taxi service. If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
You are advised to reach the station at least 45 minutes prior to departure to check in (10 minutes, if you’re travelling in Business Premier).
Allow 60-minute check-in for seasonal routes (Avignon, Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice).
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>|
|Power sockets Ideal for plugging in your laptop, phone, or other device right at your seat. small>|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>|
|Food and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>|
|Bar-buffet car Access to the bar-buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|30 minute check-in Hold tight! You’re about to board one of the most famous trains in the world small>|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style.
You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets.
Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive Rail Map
- A. No, Eurostar does not transport cars. You can transport your car on Le Shuttle, which carries cars through the Channel Tunnel. For reservations with Le Shuttle, please call 08705 35 35 35 or at www.eurotunnel.com.
- A. Travel from London - Paris/Brussels and most of the train stations in between these 2 routes. For more detailed information on how to use a Eurostar self service kiosk review: How do I retrieve my e-tickets at Eurostar train stations ?
- A. This depends mainly on what Eurostar ticket you have. Business Premier passengers can check-in just 10 minutes before departure whereas Standard Premier and Standard passengers need to check-in 30 minutes before departure. To ensure you have time to go through the security checks and passport control, we would recommend you arriving at the station at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with Eurostar.
- A. From London to Paris and vice versa, Eurostar offers frequent service: every 30 minutes during peak hours and approximately once per hour during non-peak time. During the peak summer season, up to 24 trains run daily to Paris. From London to Brussels and vice versa, service is offered approximately every 2 hours. During summer, Eurostar offers daily service to Disneyland Paris. During winter, there is 1 train a week.
- A. Each passenger is allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
- A. On-board Eurostar, you are allowed two medium-sized cases (85cm at their longest length), and one piece of hand luggage per passenger. Any luggage over the allowance will be counted as excess luggage and will incur a fee. This will be arranged at the Eurostar terminal on your arrival.
- A. Eurostar journeys can be booked up to 6 months in advance of the return date of travel. Eurostar Direct services to Disneyland Resort Paris have a longer booking period and are made available further in advance. And Eurostar Direct seasonal services to the French Alps and Avignon are opened for sale for the entire season.
Q. What are the differences between Full Fare, Leisure Fare, Youth Fare, Passholder Fare and Senior Fare on Eurostar?A. Full Fare is an unrestricted ticket. It is fully exchangeable and refundable even after the departure date. For exchanges and refunds, your local Raileurope office must receive the ticket no later than 60 days after the train's departure date. Click here to get the Contact Us adress. Value fare is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Youth Fare (for travelers under 26 years of age) is exchangeable once in Europe before departure date. It is non-refundable. Passholder Fare (issued in conjunction with appropriate railpass) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable. Senior Fare (for travelers 60 years of age and over) is exchangeable once in Europe. It is non-refundable.
- A. Breakfast is served before 11:00 a.m.; lunch is served between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00pm A snack is served between 2:00pm and 5:00pm Dinner is served after 5:00pm.
- A. Eurostar offers 3 classes of service: 2 for 1st class and 1 for 2nd class. Business Premier which offers priority express check-in at the terminals, a dedicated ticket desk for check in, access to the Eurostar Executive lounges, spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, wifi access at the terminals, a dedicated coach for business travelers, complimentary newspapers, 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Leisure Select offers spacious reclining seats with generous legroom, complimentary newspapers, and 3-course meal with refreshments at your seat. Standard class (2nd class) offers generous legroom and access to a bar-buffet car where a selection of food and beverages are available for purchase.
answered | Posted by Damia D. | Comments 0 | Created: 24/10/2016
answered | Posted by Eeva-Liisa H. | Comments 0 | Created: 18/10/2016
answered | Posted by BALAKUMAR B. | Comments 3 | Created: 07/10/2016
answered | Posted by STEPHEN D. | Comments 0 | Created: 04/09/2016
answered | Posted by edward p. | Comments 0 | Created: 22/07/2016
Reviews & ratings Eurostar
Overall rating (1893)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
- "It’s ver nice trip" Te-yen c. 06/12/2016
I love the service. Very comfortable Value for money Convenience
- "A ride of Joy with Family" . 06/12/2016
Excellent! and Value for money. Thoroughly enjoyed my travel. Great experience
- "Smooth Ride but disorganized" Andrew Tk h. 30/11/2016
Checking in was a mess with no proper signs and just queues of people arriving for the different departure times. There weren't any clear signage where to go and for which train departure. Border Control was the bottle neck. Once you clear all of that watch out for the departure times, tricky as there are many. Otherwise, train is comfortable and smooth. Value for money Convenience
- "trip to london from paris" Mahjabeen i. 29/11/2016
Entire journey was really nice. Just one point, in Paris when you enter Gard Du Nord station, to find the platform was not easy, specially when you don't know french. Value for money Convenience
- "Good Service" Tomoko t. 22/11/2016
It was very nice service. Thank you. Value for money Convenience
- "The train is on schedule" . 21/11/2016
The seats were comfortable and the train departed and arrived on schedule.
- "Maiden trip on Euro Train" . 14/11/2016
My family and I had fully enjoyed the trip from London to Paris. The trip was on time and the spectacular view of the UK and France countryside was picturesque. The wifi onboard kept us in touched with our friends as we uploaded pictures of our traveling insitu. Service on board with fresh croissants and bun was equally a 4-star and one of the best we had experienced. My family and I look forward to another Euro-train trip next year.
- "Fast, efficient, comfortable" Roger John p. 14/11/2016
Food, service, staff all very good. So much more relaxing than flying. I did not have to take all my clothes off . Even security staff seemed to have a different attitude than airport morons . I will do, do,do it again roger Value for money Convenience
- "Eurostar Tour on 21.10.2016" . 08/11/2016
"You recently travelled by train on the 2016-10-10" is incorrect. I travelled from BRX Midi to London St-Pancras on 21.20.2016. I should say that its a pleasant journey. What I like the most is the all clearance in BRX Midi itself (Immigration Europe
- "Big disappointment " Clive f. 02/11/2016
Don't bother paying the extra fort the extras they don't exist .The meal was revolting don't know why they bother.l would be embarrassed to serve anyone with this. Value for money Convenience
- "Raileurope experiance" Sathyamurthy b. 25/10/2016
One of the best train Journey that I have experianced. The check in procedures were very smooth, and the staff are smiling and helpful. The train is mantained very well,seating comfart was amezing. Value for money Convenience
- "Great Way To Travel" Judith p. 24/10/2016
Very relaxing and was impressed that our seating for three was at a table facing each other. Really enjoyed the trip. Value for money Convenience
- "Great Journey " Patepat p. 24/10/2016
I was amazingly impressed by this trip through the English Channel from Paris-Gare du Nord to St Pancras London. The train left on the dot at the estimated time , there was no delay. The condition of the seat was perfectly comfortable for the about two and the half hours train ride. However, the only inconvenience issue here was the wifi provided onboard the train. It was so slow, even did not working at all. Thats all my comments for this trip. I am looking forward to be a part of the Eurostar train ride again in my future trip in Europe. Cheers! Value for money Convenience
- "Good Journey" Muhammad Tariq s. 24/10/2016
Convenient! Value for money Convenience
- "Outstanding and a joy " Martin m. 19/10/2016
Outstanding and effortless -Great comfort and the wi fi is superb. .Highly recommend using Eurostar .Check in is efficient and easy and the seats are comfortable .The train was packed yet you never felt crowded . Value for money Convenience